Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mr.Shake!


Mr.Shake is my favorite bubble tea shop. When I go to Siam square I always drink it. Because of Thailand is very hot. So, bubble tea is a good way that to reduce a heat in my body. The bubble tea of Mr.Shake is very yummy. It was tasty and it not too much sweet. I think many people like it. If it can be i want Mr.Shake come to open their shop in MUIC.

Then, I will tell you about the original of bubble tea !
The bubble tea come from Taiwan. It was publish about 30 years ago. It is the most popular variant of the drink. Typically, different types of black tea, green tea, or even coffee can form the basis of this beverage. And the bubble make from sagu.

This is an original bubble tea from Taiwan link

1 comment:

  1. Too short dear. Furthermore, why do you put this here? what do you wanna share with your followers? (1)

    ReplyDelete