Saturday, August 21, 2010

Taeyang's Comeback Stage " Expect Something Very Different "


If you are teenager I think you will know Bigbang, famous South Korean boyband, before. Tae yang is a member of bigbang so, he recently released new songs the first song is I need a girl. After his comeback stage on Mcountdown, he got a good feedback from his fans and this time he will release a new song ,I'll be there, and comeback to stage again.

According to the news, Fans impress with his newest music video after they saw. This music video, i'll be there, show about the love between the vampire and human. Moreover, Taeyang has strong muscles and powerful voice wowed the viewers. While he was prepare a new performance he opened his official youtube account and his official facebook page to communicate with his overs fans. However, The other members of bigbang they aren't dissappear but he prepare to making a new album. Taeyang will comeback stage on 21th August on Music core. While his full album will be release on 25th of August.

In my opinion, I saw both of music video already and I think MV I'll be there has quite distinct from I need a girl. MV I'll be there show about the impossible love and it has a strong rhythm make me exciting while I watch it. Nevertheless, MV I need a girl show the love that 2 people can stay together and it has softly rhythm it make me smile while i watch it. However, both of music video are quite different but it is a good music video.


No comments:

Post a Comment